Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MONSTER SPOOKSHOW RADIO No.25, TWO YEAR ANNIVER-SCARY SPECIAL!




Hell-o there boils and ghouls!

Welcome to the 2 year Anniver-"Scary" installment of

MONSTER SPOOKSHOW RADIO!

Yes my little fiends, it's been 2 years now since the very first Monster Spookshow Radio!
I can't believe it's been so long, it's gone by so fast! And I'm glad you've all stuck around!
I'm looking forward to another year of Scare-riffic music, and I hope you continue to join me!

This month's fang-tastically delightful dirges are:

WEREWOLF BABY - Louis King and the Liars Klub
TRANSYLVANIAN PERFUME - G.B.H.
THERE WAS A FUNGUS AMONG US - Hugh Barrett
WAKIN' THE DEAD - Shadow Reichenstein
THEME FROM THE ADDAMS FAMILY - The Fiends
NOSFERATU - 3-D Invisibles
ZOMBIE WALK - The Magics
MY MUMMY - Mel Calvin and the Kokonuts
SKELETON GIRL - 13 Bats
GRANDPA'S GRAVE - Peter Sellers
EL MONSTER SURFIN' TIME - Los Pelegrinos Negros
SURFER GHOUL - Mr. Gasser and the Weirdos
TEENAGE GHOULS OUT FOR BLOOD - American Werewolves
THE SPIDER & THE FLY - Bobby Christian & The Allen Sisters
MONSTER GOOSE RHYMES - Gene Moss
HER OPEN GRAVE - Mister Monster
MONSTER TALK - Dickie Goodman
I WISH MY GIRLFRIEND WAS A ZOMBIE - Twisted In Graves


Just click on the image above to get the latest installment of

MONSTER SPOOKSHOW RADIO!

Enjoy......Happy Haunting!

George Van Orsdel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sir for exposing me to two years worth of terrific music that I may have never heard if it were not for you and your Monster Spookshow

    ReplyDelete