Saturday, May 1, 2010

MONSTER SPOOKSHOW RADIO No. 24!




Hell-o there boils and ghouls!

Welcome to the 24st installment of

MONSTER SPOOKSHOW RADIO!

May brings us all kinds of fun and exciting things, some more great spooky tunes and lots of birthdays,
including yours truly's very own birthday! So close all the windows, bolt your doors and turn up the stereo...
MONSTER SPOOKSHOW RADIO No. 24 is here!!


This month's horrifically haunting melodies are:

SATURDAY NIGHT CREEPERS - Nim Vind
KNOCKIN' BONES - Big John Bates
SATAN STOLE MY SURFBOARD - Los Plantronics
MONSTER PARTY - Bill Doggett
FLIGHT OF THE VAMPYRE - The Verbtones
THE NAUGHTY GHOST - Jan August
CHILDREN SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH DEAD THINGS - Photon Torpedoes
A COFFIN FOR SALE - Sheldon Allman
ALL BLACK AND HAIRY - The Gravedigger 5
MAN MADE MONSTER - The Manimals
DANCE OF THE VAMPIRES - Scientist
GHOST TRAIN - Virgil Holmes
WEREWOLVES OF LONDON - Warren Zevon
THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN - The Polecats
ARMY OF THE UNDEAD - Calamitiez
THE SKELETON FIGHT - Mack Allen Smith
PARTY WITH THE DEAD - Creepshow 1977
FRANKENSTEIN - Milton Delugg
WEREWOLF - Morgus and the Daringers
ROCKIN' COFFIN BAR - Hayride to Hell


Just click on the image above to get the latest installment of

MONSTER SPOOKSHOW RADIO!

Enjoy......Happy Haunting!

George Van Orsdel

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks man, I always get excited when I see a new installment in my news feed; I'm such a monster nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, George !!

    Thanks (again) for another GREAT show.

    Also, "Happy Birthday" on whatever day it falls this month. Hope it's a good one for you !!

    Yours ghouly,

    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just stumbled onto your awesome blog! I have become obsessed with collecting monster music since Halloween '09. I thought I had a pretty comprehensive playlist. Then I find this. Your collection is wonderful! I love your shows. I'm sure you get this all the time, but where do you find this stuff? It's incredible. I'm searching or Jan August's Naughty Ghost. That song kills me! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete