Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MONSTER SPOOKSHOW RADIO No.36, SCI-FI SPOOKTACULAR!




Hell-o there boils and ghouls!

Welcome to the 36th installment of

MONSTER SPOOKSHOW RADIO...

SCI-FI SPOOKTACULAR!

Strap on your turbo-boosters, check the rocket fuel and prepare to blast off into
deep space with this month's SpookShow Radio...yes kiddies, it's time for another
SCI-FI SPOOKTACULAR Special!

This Month's galactic goodies are:

BLAST OFF! -The Stray Cats
MARS ATTACKS - The Misfits
FLYING SAUCERS OVER VAN NUYS - The Ghastly Ones
SPACE MEN - The Velvetones
FIRST MAN ON MARS - Jackie Fautheree
REDNECK VIXEN FROM OUTER SPACE - Captain Clegg & The Night Creatures
FIREBALL XL-5 - The Dead Elvi
THE OUTER LIMITS THEME - Milton DeLugg
GIRLS IN ORBIT - Messer Chups
I AM ROBOT - The Phenomenauts
WE'RE GOING UFO-ING - Jimmy Durante
CRAZY ALIEN CHICK - King Memphis
CAPTAIN OF THE SPACESHIP - Spike Jones
ALIEN MOVIES - Brigitte Handley and the Dark Shadows
GRAVEROBBERS FROM OUTER SPACE - The Undertaker and his Pals
THEY'RE HERE - Boots Walker
FLYING SAUCERS Pt. 1 - Buchanan and Goodman
TATTOOED ALIENS - The Young Werewolves
PURPLE PEOPLE EATER - Sheb Wooley
GIANT MONSTERS FROM OUTER SPACE - Silent Horror



Just click on the image above to get the latest installment of

MONSTER SPOOKSHOW RADIO SCI-FI SPOOKTACULAR!

Enjoy......Happy Haunting!

George Van Orsdel

4 comments:

  1. Woo Whoo! I wasn't expecting another installment Spookshow Radio until September! Thanks, hope all is going well for you in the land of gainful employment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snuck one in on ya! lol. I had some spare time so I thought I'd treat you guys to a new Spookshow! As far as the employment status, things haven't changed much, still looking for work, so it's still a bit tough for me, but I'm staying positive! Thanks for the supportive words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there and I know it ain't easy. The fact that you're staying positive is fantastic! Thanks for, what I'm sure will be, another great show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^*^ Thanks! ^*^ Happy Hallowe'en! ^*^

    ReplyDelete