Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



Well, it's finally here, the day we've all been waiting for...HALLOWEEN! I am extremely excited, since this is my first Halloween in my new home, and with some recently acquired Halloween decorations, courtesy of Walgreens' clearance, I have made my house the spookiest on my block! I'm going to start the day with some traditional Halloween shows, It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, The Halloween Tree, and others, then patiently wait for the trick or treaters to arrive...then once the kiddies all go to bed, it'll be time to drag out the big scares, with Night Of The Living Dead, John Carpenter's Halloween, Trick 'R Treat, and as many as my tired old body will allow me to stay up to watch!
I hope you all have a wonderfullly spooktacular Halloween, be safe and don't eat too much candy...and don't forget to crank up my Monster Spookshow Radio Halloween Spooktular!!

Happy Haunting!
George Van Orsdel

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! We rocked both of your Halloween playlist last at our party, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason this link isn't downloading the mp3, but rather download.htm...

    ReplyDelete